Free Consultation: (513) 324-4183Tap to Call This Lawyer
Beverly A Stull

Beverly A Stull

Probate, Elder Law, and Estate Attorney in Blue Ash, West Chester, Hyde Park
  • Probate, Elder Law, Estate Planning
  • Ohio
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

I have the experience to help you settle the estate of a loved one, guide you through Medicaid planning and application, or help you plan for your own times of incapacity or death. I also have the patience and understanding to guide you with compassion during difficult times. With offices in Blue Ash, Hyde Park, and West Chester, I can meet where it is convenient for you.

University of Cincinnati College of Law
J.D. (2011)
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Ohio State Bar Association
- Current
Activities: Elder Law committee, Estate Planning & Probate committee
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of Ohio  # 0088078
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
Practice Areas
    Probate Administration
    Elder Law
    Estate Planning
    Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Legal Answers
Q. I do not have an attorney. How should I pick one to do estate planning? What should I consider?
A: You can search for an estate planning attorney on Justia or on Avvo. Both list attorneys by location and type of law they practice. When you see one that you would like to know more about, you can look at their website, the reviews that their clients have left, and just general information about them that you might find interesting. Many attorneys offer free consultations, which will allow you to ask questions and see whether you would like to work with them.
Q. My father had a TOD Will so that his home and property could not be probated.
A: I don't know what you mean by a TOD Will. There is a Transfer on Death Designation (TODD) Affidavit, which specifies who will inherit the house after the grantor's death, outside of probate. Anything with a beneficiary, like the TODD Affidavit, will transfer outside of probate and will take priority over the will or intestate transfer. If that is what your father had, you will not inherit the house.
Q. In Ohio, can an out of state person be an executor of an estate? Also, what are waiver of notice probate of will docs?
A: Someone living out of state can be an Executor, who was named in the will. They cannot be an Administrator, who handles the estate when there is no will. Signing a Waiver of Notice of Probate of Will indicates that the Executor or Administrator does not need to send you certified mail telling you that the will was filed with Probate. There will likely be other Waiver of Notice throughout the administration of the estate, which would do basically the same thing, e.g. indicating that the Executor or Administrator does not need to send you formal notice of the date and time of hearings. You do not need to sign any Waivers, although it may make the administration of the estate quicker if you do.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
Main office of Beverly A. Stull Law LLC in Blue Ash
4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Cell: (513) 324-4183
Hyde Park office of Beverly A. Stull Law LLC
4030 Smith Rd, Suite 200
Cincinnati, OH 45209
Cell: (513) 324-4183
West Chester office of Beverly A. Stull Law LLC
9078 Union Centre Blvd, Suite 350
West Chester, OH 45069
Cell: (513) 324-4183