Bianca Kushner and associates at SF Bay Area Law have been advocating for the rights of injured workers since 1997. Our workers compensation attorneys have over 50 years of combined experience in litigating serious work related injuries such as: Brain Injury, Spinal Injury, Nerve Damage, Toxic Torts, Construction Site Injury, Amputations, and Death Benefits for Loved Ones.
We also have extensive experience in pursuing 3rd Party claims - exploring all options for our clients to recover benefits beyond what your workers compensation claim provides.
We know the California workers compensation system works. Let our attorneys fight for what you and your family deserve - immediate benefits, best medical care, future medical, and maximum settlement amounts.
Call us now to set up your Free Workers Compensation Case Evaluation 7 Days a Week. We are the only call you need to make to get you the compensation and protections you deserve.
- University of California - Los Angeles
- Southwestern University School of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- SF Bay Area Law - Workers Compensation Attorneys
- Workers Compensation Attorneys - San Francisco, CA
- Trusts & Estates
- California Lawyers Association (CLA)
- California State Bar  # 193087
- - Current
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 193087
Free Workers Compensation Case Evaluations 7 Days A Week.
- Workers' Compensation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Workers Compensation Attorneys | SF Bay Area Law
- Workers Comp Permanent Disability