Free Consultation: (901) 443-3936Tap to Call This Lawyer
Bob G Huddleston Jr.

Bob G Huddleston Jr.

Child Support - Child Custody - Divorce - Juvenile Law
  • Family Law, Divorce, Juvenile Law
  • Arkansas, Tennessee
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Whether your needs involve divorce, child support, child visitation, crooked home improvement companies, bill collectors who won’t leave you alone, or a criminal charge hanging over your head, let Midsouth Advocates champion your cause and fight for you in the legal arena. Don’t go it alone!

Able to provide legal assistance in Tennessee & Arkansas

University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
J.D. (2017) | Law
Certificate in Advocacy
Honors: CALI Award of Excellence in Trial Advocacy
Activities: Associate Justice: Moot Court Board National Mock Trial Travel Team
University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law Logo
University of Memphis
B.A. (2014) | Legal & Political Philosophy
Honors: Magna Cum Laude University Honors
Activities: Mock Trial Travel Team
University of Memphis Logo
Professional Experience
Founding Attorney
Midsouth Advocates, PLLC
- Current
Midsouth Advocates works in a wide array of practice areas to better serve the Mid-South community. By modeling the practice through an association of attorneys, all our clients are more assured of the personal attention they deserve when dealing with whatever legal issue is confronting them.
Professional Associations
State Bar of Tennessee
Placeholder image for professional associations.
National Association of Counsel for Children
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Memphis Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Tennessee Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultations
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Practice Areas
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Juvenile Law
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. My granddaughter that I had legal custody of since she was 5 had a baby 3 years ago .She is now 21 .I have had the baby
A: Contact a local lawyer that practices family law, and talk to them about filing a Petition for Custody on the basis of dependency and neglect.
Q. As a legal Aunt by marriage, do I have familial custody rights to my nieces & nephews?
A: You should speak with the DCS Child Protective Services Investigator and Family Services Worker on this case, and ask them to do a home visit and background checks to consider you for "temporary custody" pending the outcome of the dependency and neglect proceeding that DCS has likely filed against the parents. DCS tries to place children with family members. Regarding "familial custody rights" - At this point it's not a question of rights as parental rights haven't been terminated at this time and this likely wouldn't fall under the statute for grandparent visitation rights. It is a question of the Department of Children's Services finding appropriate and safe placement that is in the best interests of the children, and their obligation to seek such a placement with family members before resorting to foster care.
Q. if I owe 16,000$ in child support arrears and I’ve got a settlement of 26,400$ how much can be Garnished from it
A: Yes, the full amount in arrears can be attached/levied by the Department of Human Services.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Midsouth Advocates
Contact & Map
Midsouth Advocates, PLLC
242 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
Telephone: (901) 443-3936
Midsouth Advocates PLLC
4151 Ridgemoor Avenue
Memphis, TN 38118
Telephone: (901) 443-3936