- Business Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law ...
Hello. I am a California Lawyer focused on business and estate planning. I passed the CPA exam in 1992, and the Bar exam in 1997. I have taught college accounting and law for 20 years, part time. Proof. https://profiles.santarosa.edu/bradley-hindley
My 20 years as a lawyer focuses on: - corporations, LLCs, commercial and residential real estate transactions, contracts, and finally I am fluent in financial accounting; general ledgers, income statements and balance sheets, etc, and - wills and trusts, financial powers of attorney, health care directives, probate, conservatorships.
I have clients with over $50 million, and clients with just heirlooms and possessions they want their children to have. For example, commercial leases with Rite Aid and other national businesses (representing landlord), an easement with Florida Power & Light over commercial property, appointed as Conservator by the Court for a severely demented elder (I did this for free), formed many business entities, won a Federal trial, won a state trial that took 31 Court days, arbitrated a TIC in SF, helped a student get a payroll job at the filming of 13 Reasons Why. I know my stuff. Casual guy with a loving wife, and our children are going to college.
- San Francisco State Unv
- Undergraduate Degree
- Empire Coll School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 193749
- - Current
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests