Since 1978, Brad Spiller has helped his clients overcome legal challenges. Over the years, he has earned a reputation as an approachable, caring attorney. Mr. Spiller assists clients in matters related to bankruptcy, personal injury, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation. His firm works on a contingency basis for personal injury cases, so they do not receive any money unless a recovery is attained in a personal injury matter.
Brenner Spiller & Archer, LLP operates throughout Central and Southern New Jersey, with offices in Collingswood, Mount Holly, Freehold and Vineland. He offers convenient appointments when necessary, as well as free initial consultations. To schedule a free consultation about your case, contact him online or call his office directly. Se habla español.
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (1978) | Law
- Boston University
- B.S. (1974) | Business Administration
- Managing Partner, Attorney
- Brenner Spiller & Archer, LLP
- Pro Bono 10 Year Service Award - Bankruptcy
- 2013, 2016
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
for Personal Injury cases.
- Personal Injury