Bradley Clark has more than a decade of experience dealing with all types of criminal defense matters in Kentucky. He joined the Suhre & Associates team in 2020 and is dedicated to providing great service to the people of Lexington, KY.
He first started as a state court public defender in the city of Lexington and then transitioned as an appointed counsel in death penalty cases.
He also worked in the private sector which allows him to have a broader and richer vision when it comes to defending the freedom of people.
Attorney Brad received his undergraduate degree from Washington University in St. Louis and attended law school at the University of Kentucky.
- Washington University in St. Louis
- B.S.B.A. | Marketing
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Suhre & Associates
- Web Apps for Justice, with Brad Clark, Lawyerist Podcast
- Outstanding Young Lawyer
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association  # 93070
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Typically Fixed Fee Rates
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- English: Spoken, Written