Bradley Scott Baldwin
- Criminal Law, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
Bradley Baldwin was born and grew up in New York State. He obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from Syracuse University and a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Dayton School of Law. Prior to law school, Bradley worked as an intern for the Monroe County District Attorney’s Office in Rochester, New York.
Bradley is a former Montgomery County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney where he prosecuted hundreds of adult felony cases including drug offenses, robbery, assault, and murder. While working as a prosecutor, he also prosecuted hundreds of cases involving juvenile delinquency and custody matters within the Child Protection Unit.
Bradley is an attorney licensed to practice in Ohio and New York. He is also admitted to the bar of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. Bradley Baldwin has been the Chairman of the Dayton Bar Association Juvenile Law Committee since 2012 and has received recognition in the Ohio Super Lawyers publication.
- University of Dayton
- New York State Bar  # 2859791
- - Current
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death