Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
- University of California - Berkeley
- J.D. (2002) | Law
- Activities: Editor of law journal: Ecology Law Quarterly.
- Loyola Marymount University
- B.A. (1999) | Communication Studies
- Honors: Invited to be Valedictorian (declined). Was number one in class. Magna Cum Laude. High Honors.
- District of Columbia Bar  # 495342
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Immigration Administrative-International
Make an appointment for your free consultation in our office in Sacramento. I will meet with you, in person, giving you my full attention as we discuss your needs. If you would prefer, we can consult over the phone or via FaceTime or Skype instead.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard, also PayPal and Venmo
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans available for those who qualify. Some cases taken at a reduced fee rate, or even pro bono, depending on the nature of the case.
- Immigration Law
- English: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
- The Law Offices of Carey & Acree
Contact & Map