Brian Munson is a native of New Orleans. After attending Jesuit High School, Brian received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting from The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina.
Brian returned to New Orleans to receive his JD from Tulane University's School of Law, and then received his Master of Laws in Taxation from the University of Houston's Law Center. While at Tulane, Brian was a member of the Business Law Society and a student-member of the Tulane Inn of Court.
Brian focuses on Estate Planning and Tax issues. It is his goal to ensure that all aspects of your life and business are cared for.
- University of Houston - Main Campus
- LL.M. | Taxation
- Master's Thesis: Tax Expenditure Policy - An Analysis of Indirect Government Spending
- Activities: Estate Planning Research Assistant
- Tulane University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program Business Law Society Tulane Inn of Court Student Committee
- The Citadel
- B.S. | Accounting
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Tax Expenditure Policy: An Analysis of Indirect Government Spending
- University of Houston
- Federal Bar Association
- - Current
- Tulane Inn of Court
- - Current
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- International Law
- Tax Law