Brian's practice focuses on family law, estate planning, criminal defense and business law.
Brian is licensed to practice in all Idaho courts as well as the U.S. District Court for the district of Idaho. He is also actively involved in church and community service in the Boise area. Brian is an Eagle Scout and volunteers his time as a Scout Master for his local Boy Scout Troop. He is also an active member of the family law section of the Idaho State Bar.
Brian was born and raised in Idaho. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, camping playing the guitar and shooting sports. He is an avid reader and enjoys classical literature.
- University of Idaho College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Vice President of the Board of Student Advocates
- Activities: Trial Team Member (Semifinalist at the ATLA regional competition)
- Brigham Young University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Idaho Business Law Group - Meridian, Idaho
- - Current
- Intermountain Legal Group - Meridian, Idaho
- Marshall & Stark, PLLC - Meridian, Idaho
- Nez Perce County Prosecutor's Office
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- English: Spoken, Written