Brian Smith provides aggressive, experienced, and effective legal representation to every person served, so they feel confident that their rights are protected, their interests are served, and their results are maximized. Mr. Smith uses his trial and negotiation skills in a general practice where he has developed expertise in representing men and women in criminal matters, unemployment appeals, and domestic relations and family law matters. He resides in Huron, Ohio, helping Sivinski Law Offices to easily reach its resources along the northern coast of Ohio, from Cleveland to Toledo. Mr. Smith also provides legal counseling to labor unions by successfully representing them during contract negotiations, arbitrations, before federal and state courts, the National Labor Relations Board, the Ohio State Employment Relations Board, as well as the Department of Labor.
- University of Akron
- Honors: While at Akron, Mr. Smith served as an assistant and associate of the Law Review, having an article of his own published in 2005. After graduating, Mr. Smith served as an instructor at Akron, preparing law students for the rigors of legal research, writing and oral arguments. While studying at Akron, Mr. Smith was awarded the Ernest Karam Award of Academic Excellence, the Federal Bar Association Constitutional Law Award, and multiple Excellence for the Future Awards.
- Sivinski Law Office, ltd
- - Current
- Sivinski & Smith, LLC
- Masters & Sivinski
- Masters & Asssociates
- Ohio State Bar # 0079861
- Ohio Employment Lawyers Association
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyer's
- Cleveland Employment Lawyers Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Erie County Ohio Bar Association
- 6th Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Employment Law
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Family Law
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sivinski Law Offices, ltd
- Brian J. Smith, Esq.
- Ohio Law Blog - Brian J. Smith
Ohio Criminal Defense AttorneysHow to Quit and Receive Ohio Unemployment?
How to Quit a Job and Still Receive Ohio Unemployment?Ohio DUI Driving Privileges
Ohio DUI Driving PrivilegesWhat is a Criminal Pretrial and What to Expect?
What is a Criminal Pretrial and What to Expect?Tips and Overview for Ohio Unemployment Hearings
Ohio Unemployment TipsOhio OVI / DUI: No-Contest and Guilty Pleas
Pleading to DUIsOhio Unemployment Appeal Attorneys
Ohio Unemployment Appeal LawyersOhio OVI / DUI Defense Attorneys
Ohio DUI LawyersOhio OVI (DUI) Penalties
Ohio DUI Penalties