Brianna Makishima received her B.A. in Political Science with a Minor in International Studies from the University of California, Irvine. She then received her J.D. from Chapman University Fowler School of Law. She has years of experience in personal injury handling a wide range of cases, even before becoming a licensed attorney. Her passion, knowledge, and creativity in the field have enabled her to obtain amazing results for her clients.
- Chapman University Fowler School of Law
- University of California - Irvine
- Sweet James Accident Attorneys
- State Bar of California  # 327319
- State Bar of California
Free Consulations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call Today!
There are no out of pocket costs. We don't get paid unless we win your case.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Pedestrian Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written