Attorney Bridget Brown is poised to bring an exemplary command of Criminal and Family Law to any case. Her skills, confidence and experience have made her a verifiable force for each client she defends.
Ms. Brown boasts an impressive repertoire in achieving justice and satisfaction for her clients.
Bridget graduated from John Marshall Law School in 2006 and was admitted to practice in Illinois in 2008, going on to perform as a Law Clerk in the fields of Criminal Defense and Civil Rights Litigation.
She excels in providing hope, support and effective litigation to the sensitive realm of Family Law. She is experienced in and adept at negotiating pleas, lending her practical sensibility to the case at hand. Her work in Criminal Defense allowed her to gain experience in both jury and bench trials, where she secured distinguished results and set herself apart as a force to be reckoned with.
- University of Illinois - Chicago John Marshall Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Trial Attorney
- The Longe Law Firm
- Illinois State Bar
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- English: Spoken, Written