Briny Woods is an experienced litigator and has successfully represented numerous clients throughout the State of California. Mr. Woods has also been on both sides of the litigation, representing plaintiffs and defendants. For numerous years he represented insurance companies doing their defense work and knows what their strategies include.
In the defense field, Mr. Woods was selected by a major insurance company to train insurance company adjusters on how to handle litigation cases, and was further responsible to train adjusters on handling Premises Liability (typically slip/trip and fall) cases.
Mr. Woods has effectively litigated cases as "simple" as minimal impact rear-end auto accidents to complex major crashes involving big rigs with our clients suffering serious bodily injuries.
By working on both sides of the spectrum, we combat the fact that insurance companies will attempt to pay as little as they can.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- University of California - Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree
- Woods | Williford, P.C.
- - Current
- Litigation Coaching Program Manual
- LCP Nationwide Insurance
- Practicing Law in the Digitial Age , New Lawyers Symposium
- Nominee Esteemed Lawyers of America
- Esteemed Lawyers of America
- California State Bar  # 205479
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Consumer Law
- Car Accidents