Brooks West is a West Virginia personal injury lawyer and founder of West Law Firm -- one of the highest rated firms in West Virginia. Brooks helps people who have been wrongfully injured recover full and fair compensation while providing them excellent, caring service. That means better results and less stress for you.
Brooks represents clients injured in car accidents, work injuries, slip and falls, and almost any other kind of situation where a person is injured by another's negligence in West Virginia.
When not practicing law, Brooks enjoys supporting and volunteering for numerous charities including the Kanawha Charleston Animal Shelter, Manna Meal, and Mission West Virginia. When not working, Brooks enjoys hiking and spending time with his wife, children, and dogs.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- J.D. (2004)
- Honors: National Dean's List. Thomas Jefferson Trustee Scholarship.
- West Virginia University
- B.A. (1996) | Business, Psychology, English, Philosophy
- Honors: Dean's List
- The Calwell Practice, PLLC
- West Virginia State Bar
- - Current
- West Virginia
- Free Consultation
There's never a fee unless and until we recover money for you.
- Contingent Fees
No win, no fee.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- West Law Firm - West Virginia Personal Injury Lawyers
- The Health, Safety & Personal Injury Law Blog