- Asbestos & Mesothelioma, Products Liability, Workers' Compensation ...
- Pennsylvania, West Virginia
Bruce E. Mattock is a Shareholder and member of the firm Executive Management Committee at Goldberg Persky & White, P.C. Mr. Mattock’s extensive asbestos litigation experience has allowed him to represent thousands of asbestos victims and their families in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio. Mr. Mattock manages the firm’s Pennsylvania and West Virginia practice and is the co-liaison for the Plaintiffs’ Asbestos Bar in West Virginia.
Mr. Mattock is also on the asbestos Trust Advisory Committee for the following Bankruptcy Trusts: Babcock & Wilcox, Owens-Corning/Fibreboard, Harbison-Walker/Dresser, Durabla, Bondex, U.S. Gypsum, NARCO, A.P. Green, Pittsburgh Corning, W.R. Grace, Rapid American, Flintkote, Pfizer/Quigley, Plibrico, GI Holdings, Hercules, Chicago Firebrick, George V. Hamilton, Fairbanks Corporation and Pittsburgh Metals.
Additionally, Bruce Mattock has assisted in the firm’s concussion litigation practice and has been recently involved with Pennsylvania opioid litigation.
- The Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law
- J.D. (1984)
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 43237
- West Virginia State Bar  # 6996
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 43237
- West Virginia
- West Virginia State Bar
- ID Number: 6996
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Free Consultation
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Premises Liability, Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written