Attorney Bryan Bowen is from Worthington, Ohio, where he was a National Merit Scholar and played volleyball on the 1990 Boys State Championship-winning Worthington High School team.
After graduating from Worthington High School, he attended The Ohio State University, graduating magna cum laude with a degree in History.
Law school followed, at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where Mr. Bowen was awarded the distinction of being named a Public Service Fellow for his commitment to providing legal representation to underserved communities through the Legal Aid Society of Columbus.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- Activities: Public Service Fellow
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.A. (1994) | History
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Luftman, Heck & Associates, LLP.
- OVI-II Advanced OVI Detection
- Columbus Police Department
- Certified Instructor
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Ohio State Bar
- Free Consultation
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- English: Spoken, Written