Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Honors: DePaul College of Law 711 Student admitted to practice in Courts as Senior Law Student.
- Northwestern University
- B.S. (1978) | Economics
- Honors: Wyman Hibbs Debate Scholar. President of Sigma Chi Fraternity.
- Activities: Northwestern Debate Society, Gymnastics Club, Sigma Chi Fraternity.
- Founding Attorney
- Corporate & Estate Legal Services, Ltd.
- - Current
- Corporate & Estate Legal Services, Ltd. was founded in July of 2013 to represent small and mid-sized businesses as well as individuals. The firm focuses on business to business collection litigation, general business litigation, employment and restrictive covenant litigation, probate litigation, chapter 7 bankruptcy services, trademark applications, and intellectual property litigation.
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6184235
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 7th Circuit
Free Initial Consultation.
I accept contingency fee cases for qualified business disputes involving claims in excess of $250,000.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
Contact & Map