Claimed Lawyer Profile
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Honors: DePaul College of Law 711 Student admitted to practice in Courts as Senior Law Student.
- Northwestern University
- B.S. (1978) | Economics
- Honors: Wyman Hibbs Debate Scholar. President of Sigma Chi Fraternity.
- Activities: Northwestern Debate Society, Gymnastics Club, Sigma Chi Fraternity.
- Founding Attorney
- Corporate & Estate Legal Services, Ltd.
- - Current
- Corporate & Estate Legal Services, Ltd. was founded in July of 2013 to represent small and mid-sized businesses as well as individuals. The firm focuses on business to business collection litigation, general business litigation, employment and restrictive covenant litigation, probate litigation, chapter 7 bankruptcy services, trademark applications, and intellectual property litigation.
- State Bar of Illinois # 6184235
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 7th Circuit
- Free Consultation
Free Initial Consultation.
- Contingent Fees
I accept contingency fee cases for qualified business disputes involving claims in excess of $250,000.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property
Contact & Map