I am a business and estates attorney who has been practicing law for more than 30 years. I founded Corporate & Estate Legal Services, Ltd. to focus on the needs of my business clients and to handle bankruptcy and probate cases. I have decades of experience handling a wide variety of business contracts and business lawsuits. I represent both plaintiffs and defendants. I genuinely enjoy analyzing and resolving civil disputes. If claims and demands can be resolved amicably, that's great. If not, then we litigate. I was a debater in high school and college. I have been performing these claims-based functions for quite literally my whole life. I am very comfortable with commercial litigation, chancery litigation, probate litigation, and all manner of business torts.
My experience affords me the luxury of handling all phases of dispute resolution including pre-suit settlements, trial advocacy, post judgment enforcement, and appellate advocacy. At most firms, these functions are splintered across different departments and between multiple lawyers. If you retain Bryan as your attorney, then all of these functions are consolidated into one point of contact.
I am also known to be somewhat demanding on my clients. I expect that my clients will be open, honest, candid, and truthful in all aspects of dispute resolution. If you are willing to be truthful and to abide by the requirements of the law, I will zealously advocate on your behalf.
I graduated from Northwestern University where I studied economics. I earned my law degree from DePaul University College of Law. At Northwestern University, I was awarded the Wyman-Hibbs Debate Scholarship for outstanding achievement in the field of academic and competitive debate. If you have a contract, case, or legal claim that you wish to discuss, give me a call or drop me an email. I will be happy to speak with you.
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Honors: DePaul College of Law 711 Student admitted to practice in Courts as Senior Law Student.
- Northwestern University
- B.S. (1978) | Economics
- Honors: Wyman Hibbs Debate Scholar. President of Sigma Chi Fraternity.
- Activities: Northwestern Debate Society, Gymnastics Club, Sigma Chi Fraternity.
- Founding Attorney
- Corporate & Estate Legal Services, Ltd.
- - Current
- Corporate & Estate Legal Services, Ltd. was founded in July of 2013 to represent small and mid-sized businesses as well as individuals. The firm focuses on business to business collection litigation, general business litigation, employment and restrictive covenant litigation, probate litigation, chapter 7 bankruptcy services, trademark applications, and intellectual property litigation.
- State Bar of Illinois # 6184235
- 7th Circuit
- Free Consultation
Free Initial Consultation.
- Contingent Fees
I accept contingency fee cases for qualified business disputes involving claims in excess of $250,000.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property