Arizona Attorney, Candace Kallen
Candace E. Kallen is the managing attorney with My AZ Lawyers.
Ms. Kallen received her Juris Doctor at the Arizona Summit Law School after completing her Bachelors of Science in Communication and Public Relations at East Carolina University. Born in Phoenix, Arizona, she has lived in Florida as well as North Carolina. During this time she acquired 6 years of managerial experience prior to returning to Phoenix and joining the firm in May 2014.
Working as Managing Attorney and a Family Law lawyer, her cases frequently involve domestic relations, fathers’ rights, child custody, and spousal maintenance. Also, the best part of the job for Ms. Kallen is to make the hard times they are facing as easy as possible.
Are you in need of a professional Arizona attorney?
Contact My AZ Lawyers today to receive a free consultation.
- Managing Attorney
- My AZ Lawyers
- - Current
- Arizona Unemployment a Predictor of Bankruptcy Increase
- Candace E. Kallen on Tucson Bankruptcy Attorney Blog
- Arizona Law Firm Explores Federal Program to Assist COVID 19 Victims
- Candace Kallen Bankruptcy AZ Blog
- The 3 Most Important Questions to Ask When Hiring a Mesa Injury Attorney
- Injury Lawyers Mesa Blog -- Candace E. Kallen
- Can I file bankruptcy, as an individual, and have the bankruptcy not effect my wife’s excellent credit?
- Candace Kallen on Glendale Bankruptcy Attorney Blog
- Taking a Fresh Look at Medical Marijuana and Driving Facts in Arizona!
- Candace Kallen on Mesa DUI Lawyer Articles
- Arizona State Bar
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Domestic Violence
- English: Spoken, Written