I am Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law, by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Together with my two associates, and two assistants, we help clients make plans to ensure that death or disability doesn't cause a legal mess. We also help clients who have experienced a death or incapacitating incident in their family, and we help Executors, Trustees, and Beneficiaries solve problems in the operation of an estate or a trust. We operate in a quiet, drama-free office environment, centrally located in San Antonio.
- University Of Houston
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Estate Planning and Probate Law
- Texas State Bar
- Board Certified, Estate Planning & Probate Law
- Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
- Texas State Bar  # 00793008
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most cases are handled on a fixed-fee basis, so that everyone knows what to expect. When we cannot predict the course of the matter, we give clients an estimate and then we charge a fee based on our hourly rates, which vary among our three lawyers.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests