Free Consultation: (405) 236-5200Tap to Call This Lawyer
Carla L Robey HarcourtMy office
- Appeals & Appellate, Divorce, Family Law ...
- Oklahoma, Texas
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I have dedicated my professional career to promoting the public good, seeking justice and ensuring that each client has the opportunity to be heard before a jury or a judge. Clients deserve to know that their attorney has 'his or her back.'
- University of Oklahoma
- Juris Doctor from the University of Oklahoma Bachelor of Science degree: Major in Chemistry, Minors in Microbiology, Biology.
- My office
- The types of cases that are considered and accepted for civil litigation are those cases that involve the family (divorce, custody, modification, contempt, collection of child support, paternity), contract issues, adversary bankruptcy issues, and Victim Protection Orders. For more than twenty years, I have been an advocate for women, children and men who have been wronged, injured or need resolutions to their problems. It is important to me as a lawyer and as a person to accept only those cases where my experience and training can provide the best legal expertise for you, the prospective client. It is important to you, as the client, to choose a lawyer in whom you have confidence in their legal knowledge and a lawyer that you can trust to represent you to the best of his/her ability both legally and ethically. If you choose me to be your lawyer and I accept your case, I will promise to represent you or yours to the very best of my ability and to do so, legally and ethically. But, just as important, I will have âyour back.â By limiting my practice for maximum effectiveness, this Law Office offers our clients the personal attention and case management that are key to bringing any case to a conclusion. I have remained a service-oriented lawyer to each and every client from all sections of the United States and internationally.
Articles & Publications
- "Child Restraints Litigation: Compensating the Littlest Victims."
- Trial Magazine
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- - Current
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- - Current
- Texas Bar Association
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 10th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Credit Cards can be used through PayPal.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My hourly fee is $250.00. There will be a retainer and it is based upon the complexity of the issues and the facts of the case. My hourly rate will be against the retainer at my hourly rate.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map