Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
- Gerry Spence's Trial Lawyer's College
- Trial Lawyer
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. | Law
- Assumption College
- B.A. | Biology
- Partner & Co-Founder
- Phillips Garcia Law
- - Current
- Carlin Phillips and Andrew Garcia have been partners since 1997. Together they founded Phillips|Garcia Law, a boutique law firm that focuses on serious personal injury; plaintiffs’ civil litigation; wage and hour cases; consumer protection; wrongful foreclosures; class actions; estate planning; and small business representation.
- Sole Practitioner
- Law Office of Carlin J. Phillips
- Provided representation in class action and personal injury cases. Performed the day-to-day activities associated with running a solo practice.
- O’Brien Law Offices
- As an associate for a sole practitioner, performed all litigation tasks for consumer class action firm.
- Keches & Mallen, P.C.,
- As an associate in a mid-sized law firm specializing in personal injury law, provided civil litigation support in both federal and state courts. Prior to becoming an Associate, worked as a Law Clerk while a law student.
- Massachusetts Association of Trial Attorneys
- NACA, State Chair
- Suffolk University Law School
- Adjunct Professor
- Activities: Representing Clients in Fee Shifting Cases
- American Bar Association (ABA), General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Division
- Trial Instructor/Coach
- Activities: Annual trial instructor at ABA MCLE event for small firm and solo practitioners where instructors and participants recreate historical trials. Instructed seminar attendees on all aspects of presenting a trial, from opening statement to direct and cross examination to closing argument.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- ID Number: 561916
My consultations are free.
No Fee Guarantee - My clients do not pay any upfront or out of pocket fees. I only get paid if I win your case, which means I take cases I believe in and I fully intend to win.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
If you have a workplace dispute involving wages (includes overtime, breaks, service/house/admin fees, minimum wage, independent contractor, travel time, prevailing wage, etc.) discrimination of any kind (gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.) or sexual harassment then you CAN get excellent representation at no upfront cost to you. You can rest assured that you've hired the best lawyer possible because I have almost 30 years of experience and if I don't care about your case and work hard to win, then I don't get paid.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- English: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
- Phillips Garcia Law
Contact & Map