Carrie Frank is an experienced and skilled personal injury advocate who earned her law degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Her practice focuses on cases involving wrongful death, premises liability, product liability, and catastrophic injuries. She is also an authority on defective children’s products and has given many lectures on the topic.
Carrie’s approach to the cases she handles is both strategic and comprehensive. She has been included in the prestigious Super Lawyers® list and is also listed among the Best Lawyers in America®. Carrie is also one of the few women in the country who has been granted Diplomate Status with the American Association of Justice.
Because of her great skill and experience, Beth regularly serves as a consultant for cases resulting in million-dollar verdicts, and helps lawyers throughout the country improve their jury presentation skills and better prepare their cases for settlement or trial.
- The University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Activities: Editor of the Family Law Journal
- Columbia University
- M.S.S.W. | Social Work
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Activities: Past-President, Officer, Executive Committee, Past Co-Chair of the Annual Convention, Editor of the Product Liability edition of Trial Talk magazine,
- American Association for Justice
- Past Co-Chair of the National College of Advocacy, Past Chair of the Product Liability Committe
- Activities: Frequent speaker/lecturer/teacher
- American Society of Trial Consultants
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Civil Rights