A graduate of the SUNY Buffalo Law School, Catherine D. Aughey, Esq. joined Faraci Lange in 2018. At the firm, Catherine focuses her legal practice on medical malpractice cases. She has experience in all phases of civil litigation including depositions, motion practice, hearings and medical malpractice trials.
Prior to joining Faraci Lange, Catherine practiced as an associate attorney in the Litigation Department at HoganWillig, where she started as a Law Clerk in 2014. She also interned at the Erie County District Attorney’s Office in the Domestic Violence Bureau.
Catherine was selected by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys as “New York’s 10 Best Attorneys” for New York Client Satisfaction.
Catherine is a member of the Bar Association of Erie County, New York State Bar Association, New York State Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, and the Western New York Trial Lawyers Association.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
- J.D. (2016)
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- 8.1 rating
- New York's 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Erie County Bar Association
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association Young Lawyers Section
- State Bar of New York  # 5476759
- New York
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written