During the past two decades, Catherine (Cathy) Kyle has devoted her practice to representing individuals and companies in civil litigation and business matters. Cathy’s varied experience allows her to provide a range of services to her clients and to offer new perspectives and solutions to their legal problems.
Cathy focuses her current practice on family law, adoption and guardianship, Child in Need of Services cases, and other civil litigation matters. Cathy serves as a guardian ad litem in family law and juvenile proceedings. Cathy also serves as a Panel Chair in medical malpractice cases pending before the Indiana Department of Insurance.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- J.D. (1996)
- Honors: Magna cum laude
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- B.A. (1993)
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Health Care Law