Claimed Lawyer Profile
My practice is concentrated in the areas of criminal defense, family law, and personal injury.
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- B.A. | English and History
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- Trial Supervisor in Felony Division.
- Lake County Prosecutor's Office
- As a trial supervisor at the Lake County Prosecutor's Office I had the opportunity to try all different types of cases including misdemeanors and felonies. This litigation experience has been extremely helpful and it gives me a unique perspective on the best approach for defending criminal matters in both state and federal court.
- Indiana State Bar
- Lake County Bar Association
- Criminal Defense Section of the Lake County Bar
- Woman Lawyers Association
- Former President.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Nursing Home Abuse
Additional Practice Area
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map