Chad S. Roberts is an Associate Attorney who joined Schempf & Ware, PLLC in 2017. His practice focuses on criminal defense, civil litigation, land use litigation, and estate litigation. Chad practices in both general district and circuit court in addition to matters before local government entities. Chad is also admitted to practice in the United States District Bankruptcy Court.
Prior to joining Schempf & Ware, Chad served on active duty with the United States Air Force. He graduated from Regent University School of Law and began private practice and then joined the Newport News Commonwealth's Attorney's Office as an Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney.
- Regent University School of Law
- Virginia State Bar  # 85009
- Virginia State Bar
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License