Charles C. Rifici, Esq. joined Rotolo Karch Law in 2014 after completing a family clerkship with the Honorable Anthony F. Picheca, Jr., J.S.C. in Somerset County. Charles received his J.D. from Rutgers School of Law – Camden in 2013. In law school, he was selected to be a Marshall Brennan Fellow, a program that teaches the Constitution to high school students in Camden. He was also the Managing Research Editor for the Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a Student Bar Association representative. Charles is a member of the New Jersey and Pennsylvania Bars as well as the Hunterdon County Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
In 2019 Charles was selected to the list of New Jersey Rising Stars. The is his third year of selection to the Rising Stars list which is generated by the Thomson Reuters organization according to the methodology and set of standards set forth in "Super Lawyers Selection Methodology." [No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.]
Charles graduated from Rutgers University – New Brunswick in 2009 with a B.A. in English, Psychology, and Criminal Justice. At Rutgers, Charles played for the club soccer team and was a four-year participant in the Rutgers University Dance Marathon, which raises money each year to support children with cancer and their families.
- Rutgers School Of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Marshall Brennan Fellow, Managing Research Editor for "Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy," Student Bar Association Representative
- Rutgers University
- B.A. (2009)
- Rotolo Karch Law
- - Current
- Law Clerk for the Hon. Anthony F. Picheca J.S.C. - Superior Ct. of NJ
- Superior Court of New Jersey
- Judicial Extern - for the Honorable Karen Williams U.S.M.J
- District of New Jersey
- Law Clerk
- Donnelly Ritigstein
- Judicial Intern - Honorable Anthony J. Parrillo P.J.A.D.
- Superior Court of New Jersey - Appellate Division
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyer
- 2017, 2018, 2019
- Hunterdon County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey
- Free Consultation
Call for free half-hour consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Charles C. Rifici, Esq.'s Website Profile
- Rotolo Karch Law Website
- New Jersey Family Law Blog