Claimed Lawyer Profile
Charlie has been a practicing attorney in Indiana since 1993. He founded his own law firm in 1996 and has concentrated solely on representing injured workers ever since.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- B.S. (1990) | Business School
- Charlie has been a practicing attorney in Indiana since 1993. He founded his own law firm in 1996 and has concentrated solely on representing injured workers ever since. Charlie accepts worker’s compensation cases throughout Indiana and has represented thousands of people who have been injured on the job.
Articles & Publications
- Charlie has authored seminar materials relating to Indiana worker's compensation laws and has contributed to seminars produced by the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum.
- Charlie has contributed to seminars produced by the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum (ICLEF); the National Business Institute (NBI), and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA).
- AV -- Peer Review
- AV -- Judicial
- America's Most Honored Professionals
- American Registry
- "Sustaining" Member
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- AV-Rated (Preeminent)
- Indiana State Bar
- Charlie graduated from Indiana University Law School and is a member of the Indiana Bar Association, the Indianapolis Bar Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and is a Sustaining Member of the Indiana Trial lawyers Association. Charlie is also admitted to practice in the United States District Courts in both the Northern District of Indiana and the Southern District of Indiana.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 7th Circuit
15%-20% contingency fee (WC)
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map