Free Consultation: (352) 354-2654Tap to Call This Lawyer
Charles DavidFlorida Probate Law Group
- Probate, Estate Planning
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Stetson University College of Law
- University of Florida
- Florida Probate Law Group
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Wait! Don’t Pay That Medicaid Lien From Your Client’s Wrongful Death Settlement!
- What in the World is a Medicaid Set Aside?
- Minor Personal Injury in Florida: When is Court Approval of Settlement Required?
- DUI prevention Lecture, Gainesville, FL
- March and April 2014 presentations given at multiple venues.
- Estate Planning Workshop, The Atrium, Gainesville, FL
- The role of professional guardians in creating estate plans and initiating probate proceedings for their wards., Florida Guardianship Conference, Hyatt Regency Riverfront Hotel – Jacksonville, FL
- Virtual CLE presentation, Workhorse Seminar
- Florida Justice Association
- The Florida Bar  # 0089003
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- Free Consultation
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Additional Practice Area
- English: Spoken, Written
- Q. How much does probate costs if the property is under $75k and 1 heir?
- A: This would be eligible for summary administration, which my firm handles for $2,345.00 flat fee statewide. You can also file this “pro se” without an attorney.
- Q. Death was 9\15\21. How soon does personal representative have to register will at probate court?
- A: There is no time limit or requirement for the nominated personal representative to administer the estate. If they fail to act, another party can choose to put the case through probate. If a personal representative has already been appointed, several factors affect the timing of distributions and you would need to provide additional information about the status of the probate case.
- Q. What percentage if an estate does a substitute PR get paid?
- A: 3%, plus potentially an hourly rate for extraordinary services.
Contact & Map