Charles Joseph founded Joseph & Kirschenbaum LLP in 1997, after graduating from the NYU School of Law in 1990 and working for a large Wall Street firm. Joseph & Kirschenbaum is a boutique firm of five attorneys dedicated to helping employees win workers' rights claims. The firm relentlessly advocates for victims of illegal employment practices, with a track record of impressive legal victories. Joseph & Kirschenbaum is considered one of the leading plaintiff's employment firms in New York City.
Charles Joseph's team has recovered more than $120,000,000 for victims of employer wrongdoing, including wage theft, sexual harassment and employment discrimination.
- New York University
- Joseph & Kirschenbaum LLP
- New York State Bar  # 2434991
- New York City Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- New York
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern Districts of New York
- Free Consultation
You pay nothing unless we are successful.
- Employment Law
- Discrimation Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Whistleblower law
- NYC Employment Attorney
- Client Reviews
- NYC Sexual Harassment Attorney
- Employment Law Blog