Born, raised, and educated entirely in Arkansas, Charlie is passionate about helping Arkansas families through the court system.
As a DHS attorney throughout the State, Charlie has helped hundreds of children, parents, and adults achieve positive outcomes through appropriate DHS agencies and services. Charlie understands the seriousness of any legal proceeding that involves someone’s child or loved one, and his extensive experience in the courtroom allows him to be an effective advocate under such dire circumstances.
Before practicing with DHS, Charlie served as an assistant to Hon. Waymond Brown at the Arkansas Court of Appeals. There, he learned the intricacies of the appellate process, including what is effective and what is not when trying to appeal your case.
Charlie is a proud uncle to five nieces and nephews, an avid Razorback fan, and the only place he’d rather be than the courtroom is the kitchen, where he loves to concoct his own recipes for family and friends.
- University of Arkansas School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- Honors: Champion - Ben J. Altheimer Moot Court Competition Best Oralist - Ben J. Altheimer Moot Court Competition
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- B.A. (2011) | Double Major: History and German
- Attorney at Law
- Wilson and Haubert, PLLC
- - Current
- Attorney Specialist
- Arkansas Department of Human Services
- Law Clerk/ Judicial Assistant
- Arkansas Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Arkansas
- Arkansas Bar Association
- - Current
- Arkansas Judiciary
- ID Number: 2015209
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken