The Law Office of Christopher J. Feasel offers professional criminal defense for a wide range of criminal charges. The firm is committed to defending the rights of the accused. Mr. Feasel handles felony and misdemeanor matters as well as traffic offenses in all counties in the San Francisco Bay Area.
A graduate of the University of California, Davis, and Santa Clara University School of Law, Christopher J. Feasel began his career with the San Mateo County District Attorney's office. While there, he prosecuted every manner of case, including DUI/DWI, drug offences, identity theft, domestic violence, and attempted murder. An experienced trial attorney, Mr. Feasel frequently topped the list of yearly trial statistics within the office. In doing so, he gathered a vast and thorough understanding of the criminal justice system and the issues it presents.
After 8 and a half years as a prosecutor, Mr. Feasel left the District Attorney's office in July of 2011 to pursue private practice. As a private attorney, he is committed to using the knowledge and experience he gained as a prosecutor for the benefit of his clients. When you or your loved ones go to court, you want an experienced attorney at your side. Put the Law Office of Christopher J. Feasel to work for you. Call us today at (925) 605-8747, or email email@example.com, for your free consultation today!
View his accomplishments and list of recommendations at:
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- Law Degree (2002)
- University of California - Davis
- B.A. (1999) | Political Science
- Deputy District Attorney
- San Mateo County District Attorney's Office
- •Accomplished trial attorney, conducting over 50 felony and misdemeanor jury trials and over 100 preliminary and motion hearings of varying complexity. •Obtained the first conviction in the State of California for Driving Under the Influence of Kava Kava after conducting extensive scientific research and securing expert testimony. •“Driving Under the Influence” instructor for the San Mateo County District Attorney’s Office New Prosecutor training. •High Tech Crime specialist and instructor for San Mateo County District Attorney’s Office. • Most recently assigned to the prosecution of General Felony and High Tech Crimes (2007-2011), responcible for evaluating cases, pre-trial negotiations, and jury trials for felony cases, with an average case count of 60 felony case files for review; review search warrants, evaluate cases for filing, and provide legal counsel for investigations involving multi-regional High Tech Crime task force (REACT); Assisted in or initiated over 40 investigations into regional and national high tech crime investigations, including identity theft, conspiracy, internet terrorist threats, theft of intellectual property and trade secrets, and prostitution and illicit slave trade; Attended over 80 hours of training in computer forensics, trends in cybercrime, legal theories and principles involved in internet crime (including ECPA and PPA principles), and new technologies in cyber warfare; Lectured to community groups regarding trends in identity theft and cybercrime in collaboration with local law enforcement agencies.
- California State Bar # 222931
- - Current
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI