Prior to attending law school, Chris studied Economics at the University of Florida's Warrington College of Business, where he was trained to accurately evaluate the incentives of each party to a transaction. Throughout his time at Emory Law School, and eventually Poole Huffman, Chris has focused on applying this knowledge in a legal context to ensure that every decision he makes benefits the client not just legally, but financially.
While in law school, Chris researched legal and equitable remedies in commercial landlord tenant disputes under Professor David Partlett.
During his free time, Chris enjoys studying history, watching the Jacksonville Jaguars (sadly) and volunteering with students and adults with special needs.
- Emory University School of Law
- J.D. (2019) | Law
- University of Florida
- B.S. | Business Administration- Economics
- Honors: International Honor Society for Economics
- Poole Huffman, LLC
- - Current
- State Bar of Georgia
- United States District Court Northern District of Georgia
- ID Number: 998590
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Chris Hazelip's Website Profile
- Poole Huffman, LLC Website
- Atlanta Business Litigation Attorneys Blog