Chris has the criminal experience you need to get the job done. He has worked as a city prosecutor, a public defender, and is now in private practice, working for you.
Chris graduated from the University of Washington in 2004 and went on to Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan where he recieved Honor Role and Dean's List recognition.
Chris began his legal career by prosecuting misdemeanor offenses as a Rule 9 Intern for the City of Marysville Prosecutor's office, and went on to work as an attorney in the Public Defender's office handling hundreds of criminal cases. Chris is now working as a private attorney in the Everett area at the Griffen Law Office and using his experience to get his clients favorable results.
Email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. | General Practice
- Honors: Dean's List Recognition Honor Role Recognition
- University of Washington School of Law
- B.A. | Politiclal Science
- Public Defense Attorney
- Marysville Public Defender
- Chris was employed as a contracted attorney for the City of Marysville. Work includes interviewing clients, collecting data, writing motions and representing clients before the Marysville Municipal Court.
- Rule 9 Intern
- Marysville Prosecutor's Office
- Chris completed a four month internship for school credit while assisting in charging decisions, reviewing police reports, negotiating with defense attorneys, and appearing on behalf of the City in Marysville Municipal Court. Continued on for four additional months as a paid Rule 9 legal intern in the same capacity.
- Washington State Bar Association
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment Plans Available
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI