Graduated from Rocky Mount Senior High School (1997), Wake Forest University (2001), and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law (2005).
In 2006, appointed Assistant Prosecutor for the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.
In 2007, named Outstanding Prosecutor for WNC by the Western North Carolina Crime Victims' Coalition.
In 2008, opened law office dedicated solely to fighting to protect the constitutional and other legal rights of all people facing charges or allegations in state or tribal court.
Currently represents enrolled members of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians in all types of Cherokee Tribal Court proceedings, including criminal, traffic, divorce, custody, juvenile, and estates.
Represents tribal government employees accused of violations of the Tribal Personnel Manual to see they are treated with the fairness, respect and dignity they deserve.
Represents individuals charged in criminal, traffic, juvenile, and DSS proceedings in Swain, Jackson, Graham and surrounding counties in the 30th Judicial District.
Contact information: phone 828-788-5059; fax 828-497-7200; e-mail email@example.com.
- University of North Carolina School of Law
- J.D / Law
- Published: Balancing a Colonial Past With a Multicultural Future: Maori Customary Title in the Foreshore and Seabed After Ngati Apa, 30 N.C. J. Int'l L. & Comm. Reg. 253 (2004)
- Honors: Dean's List; Honors Writing Scholar
- Activities: North Carolina Journal of International Law and Commercial Regulation, Note and Comment Editor
- Wake Forest University
- B.A / History
- Honors: cum laude; Dean's List; Wake Forest Study Abroad Scholarship
- Attorney at Law
- Siewers Law Office
- - Current
- Assistant Prosecutor, Office of the Tribal Prosecutor
- Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians
- Guest, The State of Things
- WUNC Public Radio
- Invited Presenter
- Miccosukee Indian Law Conference, Miami FL
- Balancing a Colonial Past With a Multicultural Future: Maori Customary Title in the Foreshore and Seabed After Ngati Apa
- N.C. Journal of International Law and Commercial Regulation
- Outstanding Prosecutor
- Western North Carolina Crime Victims' Coalition
- North Carolina 30th District Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- The Cherokee Court Bar
- Cherokee Tribal Court Bar
- - Current
- North Carolina State Bar
- - Current
- North Carolina
- Cherokee Tribal Court
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Native American Law