Free Consultation: (770) 744-1529Tap to Call This Lawyer
Christina Brown

Christina Brown

Family law, free consultation
  • Divorce, Family Law, Business Law ...
  • Georgia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Christy, as she likes to be called, is a native of Cobb County, born and raised in Marietta, Georgia. After graduating from Mt. Paran Christian School, located in Cobb, she attended Kennesaw State University where she graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2006, receiving her Bachelor of Science degree. While at Kennesaw State University, Christy served as President and Vice President of various honor clubs as well as an intern for the Georgia State Senate.

Christy attended Georgia State University College of Law graduating Cum Laude in 2009. During her tenure at Georgia State, she was a member of the College of Law Moot Court team and served as an extern for Fulton County Superior Court.

After receiving her law degree in 2009, Christy began practicing family law, focusing on a variety of litigation matters including divorce, modification and child support, specifically in the metro-Atlanta area. Christy also worked as in-house counsel for a multi-million dollar technology company where she became well-versed in negotiation, settlement, legal document review and litigation.

Christy has served on many local not-for-profit boards including the Woodstock Junior Service League, Papa’s Pantry and the Pickett’s Mill Elementary School Foundation. In her free time, Christy enjoys being outdoors and spending time with her husband, 2 children, 4 dogs and 10 chickens.

Georgia State University College of Law
J.D. (2009)
Georgia State University College of Law Logo
University System of Georgia - Kennesaw State University
B.S. (2006)
University System of Georgia - Kennesaw State University Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Georgia
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Georgia
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Third-party financing available
Practice Areas
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • English
Legal Answers
Q. I broke up with my boyfriend and he will not return my belongings. How do I get back
A: Depending on what the property is and how it was obtained (ie- joint finances or separate finances), a demand letter could be sent to attempt to resolve outside of court. If no resolution, a lawsuit could be filed.
Q. How can we protect finances frm your ex-spouse , coming back for alimony after the divorce final decree is in place?
A: Typically a Settlement Agreement incorporates language that prevents either party from seeking alimony after the final divorce decree has been issued.
Q. What do I need to do to make my son who is now 15 living with me legal?
A: In Georgia, the non-custodial parent pays child support. That means she would need to pay you child support. You would need to file for modification and child support. Please feel free to call with any other questions.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
Tori White Legal Group
274 Washington Ave.
Marietta, GA 30060
Telephone: (770) 744-1529