- Family Law
Christina is a skilled litigator with substantial experience in both family law and commercial litigation. Prior to joining Walzer Melcher, Christina was an associate at a leading New York family law firm, where she worked on a variety of matters involving complex financial and custody issues. Before turning her focus to family law, Christina was a litigation associate at Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP and Latham & Watkins LLP.
Christina received her Juris Doctor from Columbia Law School, where she was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and an editor of the Columbia Journal of Law and the Arts. She received her B.A. in Political Science, magna cum laude and with Departmental Honors, from Barnard College, Columbia University.
Christina was selected as a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in New York from 2013 through 2017. Christina is currently a Vice Chair of the International Family Law Committee of the American Bar Association Section of International Law.
She is licensed to practice law in both California and New York.
- Columbia Law School
- Associate Attorney
- Mayerson Abramowitz & Kahn, LLP
- Electronic Spying and Tracking Spouses in Divorce Cases: What’s Legal in the Digital World?
- State Bar of California  # 262721
- American Bar Association – International Family Law Committee of the Section of International Law
- Vice Chair
- - Current
- State Bar of California
Credit Cards Accepted
My hourly rate is $525
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written