Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Boston College
- J.D. | Law
- Dartmouth College
- B.A. | Asian Studies
- Henry, DeGraaff & McCormick, P.S. (http://www.seattledebtlaw.com/)
- - Current
- Attorney in a consumer and debtor focused law firm that focuses on representing clients against predatory lenders, unfair debt collectors and violators of the Washington State Consumer Protection Act. I represent consumers and small business debtors in bankruptcy cases under chapters 7, 13, and 11, and regularly negotiate debt with creditors and lenders when that process better serves my clientsâ interest.
- Seattle Debt Law, LLC (http://www.seattledebtlaw.com/)
- Principal in a debtor-focused bankruptcy boutique that focused on chapter 7 and 13 consumer bankruptcy representation, with additional practices in Fair Credit Reporting Act litigation, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act litigation, and debt negotiation.
- Crocker Law Group
- Associate in a bankruptcy firm. Focused on consumer and commercial bankruptcy. Represented debtors in federal court through all stages of the bankruptcy process. Wrote legal briefs and memoranda of law.
- Routh Crabtree & Olsen
- Associate in the bankruptcy practice. Responsible for all facets of the Washington State bankruptcy practice, with focus on representation of residential mortgage creditors. Representation for residential mortgage lenders in all Washington state bankruptcy courts.
- Law Clerk
- United States Banrkutpcy Court for the Eastern District of California(http://www.caeb.uscourts.gov)
- Responsibilities include: drafting court opinions, researching relevant bankruptcy laws, suggestions for rulings regarding law and motion calendars, and review of chapter 7, 11, 9 and 13 pleadings and bankruptcy petitions.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- Consumer Law
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map