(518) 313-7809Tap to Call This Lawyer
Christina W. MeierMeier Law Firm, PLLC
- Traffic Tickets, Estate Planning, Elder Law ...
- New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
For more than 15 years, Christina has been providing counsel without judgment to clients when advising them regarding estate planning, estate administration, guardianships and real estate.
Christina believes that to be an effective attorney, you must listen to your client with purpose in order to understand their objective and goals.
Christina takes a pragmatic approach to problem solving and takes pride in making the legal process as stress-free as possible for our clients.
- Northeastern University School of Law
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- State University of New York - Albany
- B.A. (2001) | Criminal Justice
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Founder / Attorney
- Meier Law Firm, PLLC
Articles & Publications
- Asset Protection Policies. Why you need a will, power of attorney, and healthcare proxy.
- Capital, Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber
- Legal Issues Related to Home Buying, Home Buyer Seminar
- Importance of Estate Planning
- Certified NYS Part 36 MHL Article 81 Guardian, Court Evaluator, Attorney for Alleged Incapacitated Person, and Guardian Ad Litem
- New York Courts
- Best of the Capital Region Finalist
- Times Union
- Capital Region Living
- Schenectady County Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Albany County Womens Bar Association
- Capital Region Chamber Women's Business Council
- Program Committee Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- New York State Bar  # 4288999
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 4288999
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact for details.
- Traffic Tickets
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Residential Real Estate
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map