CHRISTINE L. CRILLEY is a General Practice Attorney and Collaborative Lawyer with over thirty years of experience in a variety of legal areas such as family law, adoptions, business law, litigation, construction law, probate and wills.
In Addition to her law practice Ms. Crilley is also an accomplished Mediator and Arbitrator as well as a nationally approved Mediation Trainer. She offers basic Mediation training and advance Mediation training as well as Collaborative Law Training, and Parent Coordinator Training. Christine is also a Parenting Coordinator and Parent Coach.
After earning her B.A. degree at the University of Northern Iowa in 1979, Christine earned her J.D. degree, with honors, from the University of Iowa in 1983. Ms. Crilley received her mediation training from the Iowa Peace Institute and has mediated over 1,000 cases.
Christine is certified by the Association for Conflict Resolution to train Mediators. Ms. Crilley is a member of the Academy of International Collaborative Professionals and a member of the Collaborative Lawyers of Eastern Iowa.
As an Advanced Practitioner member of the Association for Conflict Resolution and a Linn County Family Law Roster Mediator, Christine mediates in different areas of the law and disputes, including but not limited to Christian Conciliation, Family Law, Real Estate, Construction Disputes, Probate Disputes, Organization Conflicts (workplace, office, school, churches) Business Agreement Disputes, and Litigation.
Ms. Crilley is also available as a keynote speaker on a variety of law and dispute resolution related topics as well as training mediators and collaborative attorneys. Christine also speaks to or provides training for various organizations on law and dispute resolution related topics in our surrounding communities and throughout the state of Iowa. Christine helps businesses and organizations with team building, expectation development and conflict resolution.
- University of Iowa
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- University of Northern Iowa
- B.A. (1979)
- Crilley Law Offices PLLC
- A Mediator's Desk Guide to Mediation in Iowa
- Green Fern Publishing
- Self Determination In Mediation: Does It Really Exist?, To be held at Crilley Law & Mediation Center - Date To Be Determined If interested or for more information please call: 319.363.5606
- This Advanced Mediation Training will be held in a workshop setting and will examine the Ethical Rules and Guidelines under which we practice mediation and point to the importance and absolute requirement of Party Self Determination
- Coaching Emotional Positivity During Mediation & Dispute Resolution, To be held at Crilley Law & Mediation Center - Date To Be Determined If interested or for more information please call: 319.363.5606
- Recognizing your E.I. (Emotional Intelligence)and learning how E.I. affects your mediation sessions will assist you to Coach Emotional Positivity during Mediation. As Mediators we strive to offer productive, positive, beneficial mediation sessions. E.I. awareness and training offers Mediators one more skill to enhance mediation sessions.
- 14-Hour Collaborative Law* & Collaborative Practice, To be held at Crilley Law & Mediation Center - Date To Be Determined If interested or for more information please call: 319.363.5606
- *This training meets the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals Minimum Standards for a Collaborative Basic Training, which is a requirement for membership in many local Collaborative Law organizations
- 16-Hour Parent Coordinator Training, To be held at Crilley Law & Mediation Center - Date To Be Determined If interested or for more information please call: 319.363.5606
- Christine Crilley presents a comprehensive training that will form a foundation for your Parenting Coordination Practice. Parenting Coordination is an alternative dispute resolution process that is non-confidential, child centered; whereby the parenting coordinator works with parents (usually high conflict) toward a healthier co-parenting relationship, dispute resolution and decision making (sometimes by contract or Court Order the parenting coordinator makes the decision when the parents are unwilling or unable to do so).
- ACR Nationally Approved 40-Hour Family Law Mediation Training, To be held at Crilley Law & Mediation Center - Date To Be Determined If interested or for more information please call: 319.363.5606
- This 40-hour Mediation Training program is for those who want to Mediate in family law disputes, in Court Ordered Roster Mediation Programs, in the Workplace, and facilitate in other areas of Dispute Resolution. The training will form a foundation for your Mediation Practice. Although this training is not intended to be advanced skill training, some advanced skill development may be introduced. Training will provide a comprehensive background in Dispute Resolution enabling you to develop your own style and area of Mediation.
- Iowa State Bar Association # 7914
- Linn County Bar Association
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Lawyers of Eastern Iowa
- Iowa Association of Mediators
- Certified Mediator
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Advanced Practitioner and Nationally Approved Mediation Trainer
- Iowa 6th Judicial District Roster Mediator
- Roster mediator
- Parenting Coordinators of Eastern Iowa
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Estate Planning