Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- California Western School of Law
- Honors: cum laude ; Dean’s Merit Scholarship for superior academic achievement and the American Jurisprudence Award for academic excellence.
- Western Washington University
- Honors: Listed on the President’s Honor List.
- Principal and Founder
- Walton Law, A.P.C.
- California State Bar # 231298
- Board of Advisors for ALI
- Service Members Civil Relief Act
- Activities: Protecting the legal rights of members of the U.S. military while they are deployed.
- California Western School of Law.
- Activities: Mentor law students through the Mentorship Program
- San Diego County Bar Association
- North County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association for Justice
- American Inns of Court
- Honorable William B. Enright Chapter
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Activities: Governmental Relations Committee, Awards Committee and the Foundation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Courts for the Central Districts of California
- United States District Courts for the Eastern Districts of California
- United States District Courts for the Southern Districts of California
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
- Christopher C. Walton's Website Profile
- Walton Law, A.P.C. Website
- California Elder Abuse Lawyer Blog
Contact & Map