Seventh generation Floridian. I'm a one person office, with freelance support staff, which allows me to have very low overhead expenses. I provide personal attention to my clients with 24/7 access via text message, email, and telephone. I charge $175 per hour for civil matters. When it comes to exchanging documents, I prefer scanned copies, and uploading and downloading from a secured folder in the cloud, usually hosted by DropBox.
- University of Florida
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. | Law
- The Catholic University of America
- M.S. | Library and Information Science
- University of South Florida
- B.A. | Geography / Anthropology
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- - Current
- American Association of Law Libraries
- Past Member
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Free Consultation
No cost evaluation of existing Estate Plan documents.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Estate Planning with Living Trust starting at $650. Flexible payment options. Simple Will Package (Will, Power of Attorney, Living Will, and Healthcare POA) starting at $450.
- Estate Planning
- English: Spoken, Written
- Website Christopher AP Fitts, Esquire