Christopher G. Kehoe, Esq., A Former IRS Tax Attorney
Offices Locations: Wakefield RI, Warwick RI, Attleboro, MA, New Bedford, MA. Member of Rhode Island and Mass Bar. Authorized to practice before the IRS and US Tax Court throughout the US.
20 Years of Experience
Legal Services Include:
Tax Matters: IRS & State Tax Problems & Matters, Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreements & Time Payment Agreements, Abatement of Penalties, Tax Collection, Bank Levies, Wage Levies, Tax Levies, Property Seizures, Tax Liens, Unfiled Tax Returns, Tax Amnesty, Tax Audits, Motor Vehicle License & Register Blocks, Professional Consultations, Tax Appeals, Tax Litigation, Tax Opinions, Taxpayer Rights, Bankruptcy Tax Counsel, Innocent Spouse Relief, Trust Fund Penalties, Sales Tax, Payroll Tax, Tax Return Preparation, Tax Settlements.
Estate & Trust: Planning, Administration & Litigation, From Simple To Complex, Contested & Uncontested, Wills, Living Trusts, Estate Tax Planning, Asset Protection, Estate & Trust Litigation, Powers Of Attorney, Health Care Proxies, Trusts For Minors, Protect Heirs From Divorce, Contests Wills & Trusts, Estate Tax Audits, Trust Tax Audits, Life Insurance Trusts, Generation-Skipping Trusts, Representing Fiduciaries, Beneficiaries And Creditors.
Divorce and Business. Contested and Uncontested. Tax-implicated issues a focus of this paractice area.
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- Honors: Graduated With Honors, Top Quintile
- University of Rhode Island
- B.S. / Engineering
- Honors: Graduated Highest Honors, Ranked 2nd in Engineering Class
- Representing Clients Before the IRS 1993 to Present
- Tax Practice
- Former IRS Tax Attorney
- Office of Chief Counsel, IRS, Washington, DC
- Former Judicial Law Clerk
- Rhode Island Supreme Court
- Rhode Island State Bar
- Massachusetts State Bar
- US Tax Court
- Activities: Authorized to Represent Clients from Every US State before the US Tax Court
- Authorized To Represent Clients Before IRS in All States
- Authorized to Practice
- Rhode Island
- Authorized to Practice Before IRS and US Tax Court throughout US
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Tax Law