The Law Offices of Christopher L. Moore, LLC’s founder, Christopher L. Moore, is dedicated to achieving the best possible results for his litigation clients and providing sound and practical advice to his transactional and estate planning clients. Mr. Moore has been practicing law in Georgia since 2004.
After receiving his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia in 1999, Mr. Moore obtained his Juris Doctorate from Georgia State University in 2003 and subsequently obtained a masters in law (LL.M.) in taxation from Southern Methodist University in 2004.
Mr. Moore is a member of the State Bar of Georgia (Taxation, Business, Family, and Fiduciary Sections) and is licensed to practice throughout the state courts of Georgia, including the Georgia Court of Appeals (admitted in 2004) and Georgia Supreme Court (admitted in 2004). In addition, Mr. Moore is licensed to practice in the United States District Courts located in the Northern District (admitted in 2011) and Middle District (admitted in 2005) of Georgia. Mr. Moore is a member of the Cobb, Forsyth and Blue Ridge Bar Associations.
Mr. Moore lives in Woodstock, Georgia with his wife and children and they are members of Hillside United Methodist Church.
- Southern Methodist University
- LL.M. | Taxation
- Georgia State University College of Law
- University of Georgia
- Law Offices of Christopher L. Moore, LLC
- - Current
- Friedman, Dever & Merlin, LLC
- Moore, Ingram, Johnson & Steele, LLP
- Cobb Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Blue Ridge Bar Association
- Forsyth Bar Association
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept all major credit cards
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Christopher L. Moore's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Christopher L. Moore Website