Hailing from Long Island, New York, attorney Christopher Lassen came over to the beautiful area of South Florida in his childhood. He has since become a true Floridian, completing his undergraduate Bachelor's degree with a Legal Studies major and Business Administration minor from the University of Central Florida.
He completed his law degree in Barry University of Law in Orlando, Florida and went immediately on to obtain experience with various firms in the Orlando and Boca Raton areas, working on cases anywhere from motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall, medical malpractice to general plaintiff’s personal injury legal proceedings.
Having been with Freeman Injury Law for over 8 years now, his extensive prior experience and his time with our law firm constitutes a wealth of personal injury knowledge that serves his clients in their fight for compensation from insurance companies. Whether in an accident, slip and fall, or negligence, Attorney Lassen will not stop until he has earned the proper amount of financial recovery for you.
- University of Central Florida
- B.A. | Legal Studies, Minor in Business Administration
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- Freeman Injury Law
- - Current
- Florida State Bar
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No Cost and No Fees Unless We Win
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- English: Spoken, Written
- Christopher Lassen's Website Profile
- Freeman Injury Law Website
- South Florida Injury Lawyers Blog
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Attorney Blog
- Florida Nursing Home Lawyer Blog
- Florida Workers' Compensation Attorney Blog