(717) 909-6948Tap to Call This Lawyer
Christopher M. Zivny
- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I joined Reager & Adler following the completion of a clerkship position with the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania. Before going to law school, I served honorably in the United States Air Force as an Electronic Warfare Avionics Technician for the B-1B Bomber.
My focus areas are real estate transactions, business law and advisory services, estate planning and administration, land use, zoning, and municipal law.
I live in the Harrisburg area with my wife and children, and I enjoy hiking, wood working, and metal detecting.
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- - Current
- James S. Bowman American Inn of Court
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Trusts, Wills, Wills
- Elder Law
- Municipal Law
Contact & Map