Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- J.D. (2001) | Law
- Villanova University
- B.A. (1996) | Liberal Arts
- Palermo Tuohy Bruno, PLLC.
- - Current
- Christopher N. Palermo has been a partner at the law firm Palermo Tuohy Bruno, P.L.L.C. since 2004. After receiving his undergraduate degree at Villanova University in 1996, he then attended Touro College School of Law, where he received his law degree in 2001. After graduating from law school, Christopher joined the Law Firm his two brothers Edward Palermo and Steven Palermo had created several years earlier. Christopher immediately established the Family Court department at the law firm. Since then Christopher has exclusively limited his practice to the field of Matrimonial and Family law. Since 2003, Christopher has handled hundreds of Divorce and Family Court matters. He has extensive experience with all types of cases including Divorce, Child Support matters, Child Custody Cases, Orders of Protection, Neglect matters involving Child Protective Services, paternity, adoptions, pre-nuptial agreements and Supreme Court post judgment enforcement and contempt matters. Christopher takes a caring yet forceful approach to his practice, which has enabled him to effectively aid hundreds of New Yorkers going through significant and turbulent changes in their personal lives. He is always looking to obtain the quickest and most cost effective path to obtain an optimal result for his clients. However, sometimes forces align making it necessary for him to utilize his superior trial skills, which have been honed over years of trying hundreds of cases throughout the various Supreme and Family Courts of New York State.
- Palermo, Palermo, and Tuohy, P.C.
Articles & Publications
- Customer Choice Award Divorce
- Was awarded this distinction after received multiple five star ratings from current and former clients.
- American Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
Initial consultation is always free
Credit Cards Accepted
All major Credit cards accepted
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Websites & Blogs
- The Suffolk Divorce Lawyer
Contact & Map