Christy McFaul Saunders, a 1988 Graduate of the University of Maryland, began her career as a judicial law clerk in Baltimore and by 1990 was an Assistant State’s Attorney for Carroll County, serving the county for the next five years. In her role as ADA for Carroll County she tried a variety of cases to include DUI, child abuse, and homicide.
From 1995-1996, Christy served as the District Court Division Supervisor for Frederick County and was a member of the homicide team. In 1996, she joined Hickman, Ulsch & Honiker and quickly rose to partner in 1997 creating Ulsch, McFaul Saunders and Wright.
Christy M. Saunders & Associates, LLC, her own firm, started in September 2017. Christy is an articulate trial lawyer and a member of Maryland Trial Lawyers Association with solid experience in domestic and civil litigation cases. She actively practices in Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Harford, Howard, and Anne Arundel Counties.
- University of Maryland - Baltimore
- J.D. (1988) | Law
- College of Notre Dame of Maryland
- B.A. (1985) | Arts
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- The Law Office of Christy McFaul Saunders & Associates, LLC
- - Current
- Ulsch, McFaul Saunders & Wright
- Developed and maintained the family law practice of the firm. Shared administrative duties required to operate a successful law firm.
- Assistant States Attorney
- State's Attorney's Office, Frederick County
- Trained new prosecutors, reviewed all cases for prosecution, dismissal of to finde evidentiary shortfalls. served on a team handling homicide cases and an interdisciplinary team that addressed unsolved felonies.
- Senior Assistant States Attorney
- State's Attorney's Office, Carroll County
- Prosecuted in all sections of the office. Litigated approximately 3 dockets per week. trained new Prosecutors. Tried serious felonies, drug offenses, embezzlement, automobile manslaughter cases; both bench and jury trials.
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Frederick County Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association, Baltimore/Carroll Chapter
- YMCA Shrewsbury PA
- Member - Board of Directors
- St John the Baptist Catholic School
- Co-Chair, Board of Directors
One thirty minute in person consult.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard and Discover
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office of Christy McFaul Saunders & Associates