Free Consultation: (724) 229-9500Tap to Call This Lawyer
Clark Mitchell

Clark Mitchell

  • Estate Planning, Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation ...
  • Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Washington and Jefferson College BA degree, University of Akron School of Law JD degree. Over 43 years experience in the handling of personal injury, workers compensation and social security claims. I have represented the Boilermakers Local 154, various USW Locals. and CWA 13000 regarding workers compensation and other legal matters.

University of Akron School of Law
J.D. | law
University of Akron School of Law Logo
Washington & Jefferson College
B.A. (1969) | Political Science
Activities: moot court
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Pa. Bar Assoc., Washington and Allegheny County Bar Assoc.
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Pennsylvania State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
Practice Areas
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Workers' Compensation
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Medical Malpractice
Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Employment Law
Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
Energy, Oil & Gas Law
Additional Practice Area
  • Car Accidents
Legal Answers
Q. Hi! I am going through a divorce. My parents and I bought our house before husband and I married. How is it divided?
A: If you purchased the property pre marriage then only the increase in value during marriage potentially becomes marital property.
Q. how do I get my name off a loan I cosigned for years ago?
A: If you didn't take care of it in the divorce settlement you might be stuck. Financial institutions are reluctant to remove a name unless one of the parties refinanced the loan. Check with your Ex to see if they will refinance the debt.
Q. Is there case law where concussions and permanent brain damage extended personal injury statute of limitations ?
A: The answer is two years from the date of the accident unless you are a juvenile. Then it is two years after you become 18. In a medical malpractice case the statute is two years from the time of the occurrence or two years from the time that you learned the occurrence was a result of medical malpractice.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
17 S College St
Washington, PA 15301