Free Consultation: (724) 229-9500Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Estate Planning, Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation ...
- Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Washington and Jefferson College BA degree, University of Akron School of Law JD degree. Over 43 years experience in the handling of personal injury, workers compensation and social security claims. I have represented the Boilermakers Local 154, various USW Locals. and CWA 13000 regarding workers compensation and other legal matters.
- University of Akron School of Law
- J.D. | law
- Washington & Jefferson College
- B.A. (1969) | Political Science
- Activities: moot court
- Pa. Bar Assoc., Washington and Allegheny County Bar Assoc.
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Q. Hi! I am going through a divorce. My parents and I bought our house before husband and I married. How is it divided?
- A: If you purchased the property pre marriage then only the increase in value during marriage potentially becomes marital property.
- Q. how do I get my name off a loan I cosigned for years ago?
- A: If you didn't take care of it in the divorce settlement you might be stuck. Financial institutions are reluctant to remove a name unless one of the parties refinanced the loan. Check with your Ex to see if they will refinance the debt.
- Q. Is there case law where concussions and permanent brain damage extended personal injury statute of limitations ?
- A: The answer is two years from the date of the accident unless you are a juvenile. Then it is two years after you become 18. In a medical malpractice case the statute is two years from the time of the occurrence or two years from the time that you learned the occurrence was a result of medical malpractice.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map